First industrial unit for slops recycling and marine fuel production, in accordance with the ISO 8217 standard
The site of Sinès is an integrated industrial complex dedicated to collection, treatment, production and storage. It has a treatment capacity of more than 30,000 tons of hydrocarbon fraction per year.
It is made up of three main “blocks”:
- the separation unit,
- the treatment unit for polluted waters, which has a capacity of 600 m3sup> per day and treats the water contained in the slops as well as waste waters from the Port of Sinès;
- and the P2R column, with a treatment capacity of 100 tons per day of hydrocarbon fraction.
What we offer in Sinès
- We keep it simple: Ecoslops offers a wide range of services, from collection to treatment. The slops treatment site benefits from a strategic location, in the heart of Port of Sinès oil terminal
- We ensure professionalism: as a trusted partner, Ecoslops ensures the secure and traceable management of your hydrocarbon residues and their transformation into recycled marine oil
- Management of all the hydrocarbon waste under appendix I of the MARPOL Convention
- Non-stop service for any type of ship calling in at Port of Sinès
- Collection in all Port of Sinès terminals: oil terminal (TGLS), container terminal (TCS), multi-purpose and vessel terminal (TMS), petrochemical terminal (TPQ) and NLG terminal
- Safe and available teams and equipment, in accordance with regulatory requirements
- 15% discount compared to Port of Sinès official prices for waste collection under the appendix I of the MARPOL Convention
- Possibility for ship owners to sign long-term contracts
- 24/7 operational plants, in accordance with international standards
- Storage capacity of up to 60,000 m3 in the oil terminal
For more information about our slops collection and treatment services, please contact Pedro Martinho:
- (+351) 910 225 153
- (+33) 01 83 64 47 43
With 26 million tons of goods passing through it each year, the port of Sinès is the largest port in Portugal in terms of volume and accounts for 41% of national port transit. The port is equipped with deep-water terminals and terminals specialized in oil and petrochemical products, as well as gas and container transport. The terminal XXI (operated by the Port of Singapore Authority) treats nearly one thousand containers a day.
Thanks to its strategic location and to the development projects conducted by its port authority, Port of Sinès is rapidly expanding.
More information on http://www.portodesines.pt.